Thursday 8 March 2012

Week 3!

Hiya everyone....hope you are all well!!

I am on my 3rd cold of the year, so i'm on the echinacea to see if that does anything!!
In the space of a week i had a chest infection, was on antibiotics and had to be put on asthma steroids as i couldnt breath. I'm not going to lie, i was so scared!! I now have a new inhaler which is helping alot, but i have a feeling my chest infection is back :(

Apart from that i had a fab week last week. Spent the weekend at my mum and dads, had a wagamamas (YUM!!!) and went to the pub (had a lot of wine, whoops)

Weighed myself this morning and have lost........3lbs!!!!!!!!! So that takes my total weight loss to 7lbs in 2 weeks!! Im very impressed i have to say as i havent REALLY been trying my best.

so happy though :D xx

2 comments:

  1. Thats fab hun, sorry to hear you been sooo ill :( maybe you could share some of your slimming world receipes with me ;D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Suze, please share some slimming world receipes :)
    Hope you get well soon, you have a lovely blog xx
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete