Thursday 23 February 2012

30 day shred!

Hello everybody!

My 30 day shred dvd will be arriving tomorrow and i can't wait to try it!!!! I've heard great things about it and i've just had a look on youtube and the level one looks really good and simple to do. No complicated moves just plain old exercise. Perfect!

I also bought the Camilla's cardio dance workout with Camilla from Strictly come dancing. It had good reviews and i wanted to try something dancy. I figure if i start with the shred for 30 mins a day, have a 10 min rest then do 20 mins of the Camilla dvd then i will soon start seeing a difference in my wobbly belly and bum!!!! (also, could provide some entertainment for Liam watching me struggle my way through the shred!!!!)

Today i had a naughty lunch at swimming and now this afternoon i feel really really sicky and indegestiony...i knew after i ordered it i shouldnt have!! but its so good i couldnt resist!!!! Gonna just stick to my superfree this evening, might have a cold chicken salad or something.

Yesterday was a really good day, i ended up having my HEB left over after dinner, so i had a honey sarnie...and it was lush and within my syns...yum yum yum!

Imogen is conked out in her bed at the moment, swimming totally wipes her out. Will be a late night in the Twine household tonight!

Better go and make myself a cuppa and do some washing up. Facebook and half the people on it are annoying me today, i don't like being ignored! HUMPH.

No comments:

Post a Comment