Sunday 26 February 2012

6 week challenge!

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying this lovely sun were having at the moment!!

Ive decided to set myself a little challenge, called "the 6 week challenge!"
I am including this week in the challenge (so really i only have 5 weeks left) so it will be from the 20th Feb - 2nd April. My aim is to lose a stone (15lbs) So more or less 2.5lbs a week, which personally i think is doable! Now in the next couple of weeks i have a few meals out coming up, but ive decided i will "flexi syn" these nights and for the rest of the time be 100%, also i will do my exercise DVDs daily and try to go for walks with Imogen if the weather is nice.

So, who wants to join me?? ;) xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I will join you. I am actually away on hol from 28th feb to 6th march but still think it is achievable if I stick in for the rest of the time. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete