Wednesday 8 February 2012

Positive thinking!

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day" - Nina Simone

Sooo, after my semi depressive post last night, i think i am done with the short lived hormonal outbursts of the weekend/monday/tuesday...I will just blame it on being a 22 year old "girl" (i cant say woman!! i dont feel like i'm at that stage yet!!!)

I have decided to start some positive thinking! I need to be more positive about the majority of things in my life i.e i have a wonderful, loving, caring, handsome fiancé and i need to appreciate him more! He works a lot so we can survive and i realise i do come across as very ungrateful that he does everything for us. Instead of moaning at him about the things he hasn't done (or has done...) just be thankful, and bypass the annoying, minor things.

I will be starting to wean myself back off the cake and nice things and adopt just a "healthy eating" regime for the time being. I think the reason i go off track with Slimming world is because it is a bit of a shock to my system. If i start eating healthier for a period of time before deciding to go back to it, i think i will succeed for longer and not be so tempted by the naughty things that begin with C! (chocolate, cake, crisps, chips....!)

I also need a job. I need to get some part of ME back. At the moment i am just Mummy - which is fine, i LOVE being a mum so much and i love my Imogen more than i have ever loved anyone or anything in my life, but she is getting soooo grown up and will be starting preschool every morning in September. I think from now, till Sept i will spend my time getting myself 1)Fit 2)more confident and 3)presenting myself better. I don't want a full time job, that is the problem. A job 3 days a week would be perfect! But there is no such thing apparently!

Well, its Wednesday and the small one has preschool this afternoon. I suppose we better get ready for the walk down. It will be lovely, IT WILL!!! I still need that mp3 player to keep me company when walking on my own!

Bye for now :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment