Tuesday 7 February 2012

Winter what now?

Whyyyyy is there a need for snow. It is the most stupid thing out there. White, cold, slippery, cold, COLD...i hate the cold!!

My weekend did not go to plan. I was supposed to go out on Saturday night but couldnt because of the blasted white stuff..Was stuck in eating cake and drinking wine. Which i cant complain about, they are my two fave things.

My tickley cough has now turned into a full on 50 a day smoker cough. I sound awful, and it hurts. It hurts my head, it hurts my chest and it hurts my throat to keep coughing ALL THE TIME.

Ive also been super emosh this weekend. I think ive just come to the end of a line. I hate the way my body looks, i can just about deal with it with clothes on but when catching a glimpse of myself when getting ready for bed the other night sent me into a horrible spiral of self loathing, which resulted in me binging on cake and sweet things - my biggest downfall.

Why cant i be slim, good looking, happy? Why do other people seem so settled in life and i, somehow, am not. I feel like i need a change, maybe i should dye my hair a vibrant shade of red (rihanna style) and change the way i dress. Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment