Thursday 9 February 2012

i *heart* cute things!

Well seeing as its Valentines day next week, I thought id put together a little post full of cute things, gift ideas and lush cards :D

Personally, i dont think you can go wrong with these:



 They're cute, and much better than chocolate! I LOVE love hearts *hint hint* Does anyone find them hard to get? i never see them in shops anymore!! Where are they? :(



 Mmm wine, what girl doesnt like wine!



 Tulips!!! A firm fave flower of mine. I love the vibrant colours, they look so sooo pretty all together like in this picture and they're not too pricey either!










 Perfume! This is my current perfume with my OH bought me for christmas. Its lush, i love the smell of it! Lady Million by Paco Rabanne. I bought OH the mens aftershave alternative "1 million" a while ago and fell inlove with the smell then. If it wasnt for men i would have totally worn it!


What do you think ladies, would you like these as pressies? Do you expect more or less on valentines day? Do you even "celebrate" it?

I never know what to get my gorgeous man for valentines day. I think i know what im getting him this year though. I was going to go down the "useful" route and get him something for his bike, but i cant afford that much this month! Its not like you can get them flowers is it? What is the male equivalent to flowers?!

Last year for my daughters birthday, we made her a card on "funky pigeon" and i have to say i was very impressed! I have found lots (including the one im getting for OH) on there.

These are my fave ones i have found:



I love how cute and unusual this one is! I like the fact its not read with hearts all over it. It reminds me of sitting in fields when i was 10 or 11 picking daisies and playing "he loves me, he loves me not"








A hearts washing line, LOVE it!









I just love the simplicity of this one!









Those of you who know me well know im a juicy lucy fan! These cards are fantastic and never fail to make me laugh!








Especially this one!










Finally, a me to you bear card. Such a cute wee bear!









Hope you all have a very happy valentines day what ever you are doing!! I doubt OH and i will be doing anything as he will have work but hopefully we will find something to do ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment