Monday 20 February 2012

PANCAKES!

On reflection, today has been a good day!! All bran and milk for breakfast (hea&b) then decided on a tuna salad for lunch, lettuce, peppers, carrot, avacado (5syns for 1/2 an avacado!) some balsamic vinegar and tuna. Yum yum!! Had some melon for afters to and a couple of Krackawheat crackers (3 syns) and for dinner we had roast chicken with all the trimmings (5 syns for gravy, honey for the parsnips and the butter and milk in the mash) Passion fruit and a muller light mango and passionfruit for pudding.

I actually feel full for the first time in ages, and its GREAT!!

Now tomoro is one of my fave days of the year - PANCAKE DAY!!!

SW friendly pancakes which are FREE!:

2 large eggs
sweetener

Separate the yolk and the white, whisk the white with the sweetener until still (like meringue) then fold in the egg yolk and voila! This will be your batter. Spray your pan with frylight and off you go!!
I will be having lemon and sugar with mine (using my syns on the sugar!!!!) as i dont fancy sweetener on my pancakes!!

I cant wait to take pics to put on here, om nom nom nom!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment