Wednesday 15 February 2012

havin trouble!

Getting off my big fat bum and doing something!!!

Maybe i should make a list, i do love lists!

Things to do today:

1)Clean and tidy Imogens bedrom
2) Move toys from living room into Imogens bedroom
3)Hoover the flat
4)Remove the stickers that are stuck to my living room floor!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!
5)Sort out the clothes in the airing cupboard - bag any unwanted clothes and sell!!!!!!
6)washing up...blurgh

Whats the likely hood that i will do this? Probable i hope! I just need to get my arse into gear. Immy is having a nap at the moment so i am enjoying the peace and quiet, and enjoying having a warm living room for the 1st time in ages!!!!!!! Stupid storage heaters, why were they invented? They are most annoying!

So, i bought a leather chair off a lady on facebook. Im hoping its nice!!! I have been looking for sooooo long for a brown leather chair but all i could find was tub chairs for like £90! This chair was £30, what a bargian eh? WELL CHUFFED!

How was your valentines day? Mine was sooooo uneventful, Liam had work, Immy and i went for a long walk and then to the park! Came home, cooked some dinner, had a bath and went to bed. Probably the least entertaining Valentines day ive had lol. I really think i need to win the lottery so i can take Liam out and actually DO something together for once! Last time we went out on our own has to be over a year ago now! I think it was to the cinema but i cant remember what it was we went to watch!

The sun is out now and is making me feel a little better. Think i will go and wake my pudding up and start on the toy clean out!! Wish me luck yummies! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment