Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 3!

 hope you all had a lovely pancake day!
I made some SW pancakes which were nice, very eggy i have to say (you can put vanilla essence in the mixture but i didnt have any!) They were nice and i will have them again!!! I had salmon, cous cous and roasted veg for my dinner last night, it was lush! I saved 10 syns to have some normal pancakes for pudding lol. Was soo worth it.

This morning ive had bacon, scrambled egg and beans followed by half a melon and a banana. I did have a cheaky weigh this morning and my scales informed me i was down 7lb since monday lol...very nice! Not gonna weigh myself now until monday morning otherwise i will start getting addicted!!

Imogen has preschool today which means i get a whole 1.5 hours to myself this afternoon. Might treat myself to a magazine and a curly wurly (6 syns) on the way back home.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment