Friday 13 January 2012

back on track!

YAY!!

Today i had - Porridge oats (traditional chunky ones, omg they are bloody lush!) with 1/2 a tsp of sweetener, some mixed spice and some blueberries...yum!!!!!! a packet of crisps and a sarnie for lunch, and then the most amazing stir fry for dinner! Turkey strips with a pak choi, mange tout, tender stem broccoli and then the usual stir fry mix of beansprouts etc! a generous helping of dried egg noodles and some soy sauce..YUMMERS!!

I've had a lovely day today, my besties and babies came over for a chat and a play, and i got newborn baby cuddles!!!!!!! Baby Alfie, soooo lush and squidey, i wanted to keep him!

Gonna be a slow weekend, OH is on mornings both days and potty training is going rubbish. I think it will really test my patience and diet lol.

Im going to make a "smokey eye tutorial" tonight with me new elf goodies which arrived today! yayay!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment