Monday 9 January 2012

I feel like poo!

Nice name for a title eh? But i do! I have had a headache all morning and i think i have a sty brewing on my eye, it hurts :-( I feel sad today to as i had 2 hobnobs last night and today, and even though im within my syns i cant help thinking i SHOULD have had a yogurt or something instead.

So for next weeks shopping I'll be getting MORE fruit as i ran out really fast, and will chop up vegetables as snacks (carrot etc) I will also be getting some mini packs of iced gems as theyre only 5 syns a pack :)

So anyway, today for breakfast i had all bran and milk, again, getting a little fed up with it now, i need new breakfast ideas. For lunch i had a pasta mugshot and a slice of bread and butter for 4 syns.
Dinner tonight is tuna pasta bake. Tuna is my last HEB and im using my 28g Cheese HEA. I cant wait, its one of my fave dinners...gonna serve it with salad and some mayo (2syns)

Tomorrow my darling daughter and i are off to soft play with our friends for the day. I am actually really looking forward to running all over the place with DD burn lots of calories and i get to act like a big kid and go down the big slide (i hate slides but this one is actually fun lol!) Will probs have a jacket potato with cheese and beans for lunch, yum yum. Supposed to be having sausage and bean caserole for dinner tomorrow but the sausages i bought are just regular ones and noticed theyre 8.5 syns lol...aaaaaargh, so im gonna have to think of something else to have. Might do a tomato, onion, basil and cheese stuffed chicken with SW chips and veg..maybe..depends how adventurous im feeling!

OH is off today and has just got back from a bike ride, so were gonna chill out now with the little one and watch "Holes" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment