Monday 2 January 2012

Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Rach. I am a 22 year old girl, mum, fiance, housewife (sort of!) from Wiltshire, UK!

I love make-up, fashion, family, friends, arts, music and food!

I have chosen to start a blog as a new years resolution. I am not the best person at writing and i do tend to babble on a bit but hopefully as the year goes on i will be better! My blog will be mostly based on a new journey i am about to embark on. SLIMMING WORLD! I will use my blog as a food diary, updating my woes and general thoughts on my weight loss. I have A LOT to lose and feel like i really need to document my “journey”. I find  it hard to keep motivated but hopefully with the help of this blog, i will be able to say farewell to the flab!

As well as my blog being mostly about weight loss and slimming world, i will also write about make up and try and do some tutorials for those of you who have requested it!

I hope in some way i can help you, it would be lovely to hear your experiences to so feel free to comment whenever.

Love Rach x

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Rachel and a great time to start it aswel :) Blogging does help you keep track of things :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete