Saturday 7 January 2012

Were on day 4!

and im noticing a difference already! Its great, i feel better in myself already. Just gotta keep going.

My father-in-law came over today for a lunch time roast. I made pork chops, veg, apple sauce and gravy. All together around 6 syns (apple sauce + gravy + Butter in mash) so not bad! I had some scrambled egg, bacon, beans and 1 slice of nimble toast for breakfast. Had to syn the bread as i forgot about my HEB's for the day, whoops! But no biggy, at only 3syns i dont really mind.

I'm soooooo full today, i didn't even finish my dinner which is a 1st haha!

My other half has found a new app for his phone to track what exercise he does. He cycles to work every day but the app has made him think about exercise in a different way, so this afternoon he has gone on a little bike ride! I actually really wanted to go with him today but i am so nervous about cycling, i'm not very good at it at all, probs havent been on a bike for about 10 years!!! plus i dont think people would want my big bottom wiggling around in front of them!! But he has lost a lot of weight from cycling to work and i so would like to join him. I might get my bike from my mum and dads and join him, get a little seat on the back of OH's bike for our little girl. If i start now i will be fitter in time for summer when we can take a picnic with us and cycle somewhere nice!

I need to start doing some exercise, i can't find the bits for the wii fit anywhere and i really want to go on just dance! Might see if OH can dive into the kitchen cupboard to see if its the stuff is in there.

Anyway, "Take me out" is back tonight, CANT WAIT!!!!! I'm going to find some cool make up pics to try and take some inspiration from to make my own tutorials. Exciting! After my vlog yesterday 5 people went to E.L.F's website to buy the clutch for £7.50! Amazing! Really made me feel like i was helping people discover new things :)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment