Thursday 5 January 2012

Day 2!

I made it to day two! HOORAY!

I have big trouble sleeping at the mo and has been an ongoing problem for about 2 months. I get up abouit 7-10 times a night, sometimes i will go to bed at 11, wake at 2 and not go back to sleep until 5.
Last night i woke ONCE! Im not sure whether it is a coincidence or not but i feel so much better and AWAKE this morning. Maybe it was because id only had 3 meals yesterday and 2 snacks, whereas usually id have 2 meals and lots of snacks (usually a jam sarnie!) Anywho! Im happy today!

This morning i've made scrambled egg (using a splash of milk from my milk allowance, salt and pepper to season) and 2 slices of nimble bread toast, oh and some ketchup! (2syns)

Now i'm enjoying a nice brew while watching "Hannas helpline" with my little girl. She starts back at swimming lessons today and is SO excited, and i am to! Squatting in the toddler pool while hurling my 2 stone something 2 year old around is a work out in its self!

Have a good day! x

1 comment:

  1. LOL my cat is good exercise when he's tearing up the place, I can't imagine how much exercise you'd get ou of a toddler!! Good luck hun! xx

    ReplyDelete