Wednesday 11 January 2012

Week 1 weigh in

and i've lost 2lbs! Yay!

I had a feeling it wouldn't be a huge loss and i am a tiny bit disappointed, BUT, 2lb is a good loss! a steady loss as a friend said to me this morning and i agree! If i lost 2lb a week for the next 45 weeks i will be at my goal in no time lol!!

Next week i am going to:


*Up exercise! - try and go for a walk and have a go on the wii everyday.
*Cut down on biscuits! - I have to say i have been synning biscuits all week, was a naughty idea of mine and it obvs effected my weight loss this week. Will just stick to a allocated "treat day" a week (like sweetie day when you were a kid!)
* Keep blogging - it has REALLY helped me keep focus this week. I've really enjoyed writing about everything here

I just wanna say thank you to those of you who have helped me in the last week, Since starting last weds my blog has received over 1200 views, amazing! I hope you are all enjoying it as much as i am.

I'm about to go and have some banana and scan bran for breakfast this morning. If i have 2 now, i can have 3 with lunch and thats only 1heb so will have 1 left for dinner tonight, spag bol! my fave.

I was supposed to have "cheats pizza" for lunch today but i think i will have that another day this week as i forgot to do my shopping on monday night! So will do that now for it to be delivered tomoro.

DD has preschool today so ive got a nice 4 mile walk ahead of me, i really want an mp3 player but dont have alot of money to spare! Does anyone know where i can pick up a bargain?

R x

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I would say well done Rach!!! Jenni xxx

    ReplyDelete