Wednesday 18 January 2012

Blue porridge

hello everyone!

Im finally feeling a little better! This cold has been really very nasty..its finally moving its way out of my body but is currently attacking my chest, and as an asthmatic, that is not fun at all!

I weighed myself this morning (it is weigh in day after all) and was pleasantly suprised that ive only put on half a lb, i have not been following SW at all the past week! Will get back into the swing of healthy eating as soon as i am better, i just cannot eat healthily when feeling like rubbish!

We had blue porridge for breakfast this morning, my little one LOVES it. All you have to do is wack a couple of handfuls of blueberries in with your porridge before cooking, and when you've taken your porridge out of the microwave give it a good stir and the stiring should pop some of the blueberries which makes the porridge...well....BLUE!! so simple yet amuses DD endlessly lol.

I've got to walk the long walk down to preschool today *sigh* i am debating getting the bus back as it stops at the end of my road, is that lazy? I really dont think my chest will hold up but i will wrap up warm and give it a go. I havent been out for 5 days lol.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment