Friday 6 January 2012

End of day 3!

Wow, where are these days going?

I'm really enjoying blogging, i like keeping myself up to date with what i've been eating in the day, it will be good to look back on and get ideas for future food plans.

The tomato and pepper soup was delish, i had a slice of nimble bread with it and synned it as i just couldnt have soup without dipping some bread in it!! I also grated my 28g cheese and sprinkled it on top so it all melted, mmm lush.

This afternoon i was feeling really munchy, all i could think about was chocolate and i even debated going to the shop to get some, but i didnt! i had a carrot instead, now THAT ladies and gents is self control. Those of you who know me well know I LOVEE CHOCOLATE!!
I'm going to try and keep this week as good as possible and then try and introduce treats, once i get a bit of chocolate on my tongue i fear it may be the end for me! So i will put it off for as long as possible.

I also think i need to find something nice to drink in the evenings, tonight i want wine. That isnt going to happen though as a) i dont have any! and b) i really dont want to lose focus.

For dinner i made a chicken, potato and spinach curry with brown rice. Heres what went in it:
Chicken breasts
Chopped tomatos
Spinach
Boiled potatos
Tikka curry powder.
Brown rice

I put the rice on first so it would all be ready at the same time, i chopped a potato and put it onto boil until soft. I then chopped up 2 chicken breasts and browned it off. Then made a tikka paste using the powder and some boiling water and added that to the chicken, added the chopped tomatos and left it till the potatos were done. Once they were ready i added them to the chicken and tomatos, then 10 mins towards the end i put the spinach in with the rest of the curry and steamed it until it melted in with the tomato. Simples! and it tasted SO good, i was really worried i wasnt gonna like it as i usually prefer a more creamy curry but no! it was lush! will deffo be making it again!

I'm off to take the crimbo tree down now, sad times :(!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment