Monday 2 January 2012

Me and my goals!

  This is me:












I like to think I'm a bit quirky, i like talking and moaning and i spend far too much time on my make up!

This is the dreaded body pic:


















Admittedly i don't look terrible in this picture but it is one of the decent full length pics i have! maybe when I've lost some weight i will upload a horrible picture but i don't feel ready or comfortable right now putting one up!

I weigh a lot! I'm a size 20-22 in clothes, the biggest i have ever been. I hate it, i have been the same for the past 3 years, the only time i lost weight was when i was pregnant (was very poorly at the start!) and thats not right! lol!

GOALS!:

  • Lose 10lbs by the 4th Feb 2012 - 1 month from starting
  • Lose 3 stone by June
  • Be able to fit in a nice dress for daughters 3rd birthday!
Do you think i can do it? I hope so, coz i need your help!!

MOTIVATE ME!! - I lack total motivation! Send me recipes, send me tips, send me love! I need your help!

Love R! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment