Thursday 19 January 2012

OUCH!

Oh ladies and gent (are there any gents out there? let me know!) my wisdom tooth has finally decided to erupt the last part and my god, my gum is sore :( Why do things always happen in one go? First i get ill and now i have gum ache! Sods law it is i tell ya! So ive eaten a honey sarnie this morning to make me feel better and have had a nice cup of tea and some codeine coz i am a pain wimp!!!!!!!!
We have swimming today, im so looking forward to my chicken tikka baguette, i will force it down, i dont care if i cant eat properly!! Maybe soup would be a better option today, argh! I cant wait to get back into the slimming world life, i miss it, i miss the planning and feeling proud of myself for actually doing something. This year started so well and at the moment it is rubbish.

Hoping to go down to my mum and dads this weekend with the little one. I need looking after :(!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment