Thursday 12 January 2012

i was naughty

Today :(!! Ive been naughty. The shopping isnt here till 4 and i caved in and had a chicken tikka baguette for lunch after swimming and were going to have pizza for tea.. SLAP WRIST. Probs put that 2lbs back on lol. Never mind, we'll call it a momentary blip! Back on it hard tomoro. Gonna re-write my food plan and try and save as much food as possible. Bulk make some dishes so were not always eating something new and using up what ive got in the freezer and do my shopping ON TIME!!! so i dont have days like these. Dont judge me lol! I need it, its nearly that time of the month and i feel like CRAP! :(

Today i have started to potty train DD. nightmare, shes weeing places on purpose because she doesnt like not having a nappy on. Were going cold turkey in the day time so she has no choice. I feel mean but she is totally ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment