Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day 7!

Wow, day 7, that amazing! I'm so proud of myself for getting here! The 1st week is the hardest!

We have spent today with a friends and it has been lovely. We went to soft play and had a fab time climbing and running! Was pretty knackering though, why don't toddlers ever stop for a 5 min break!?
All bran and a banana for breakfast today, again! Im so bored of it now. Going to do a food shop tonight and will deffo be getting some porridge!
Jacket spud with cheese and beans for lunch - one of my faves! I will never get bored of this lunch. I love the way the cheese and the beans all melts together...mmmm!!!
Went for a little walk after we left soft play which was nice, good to get some air. I really need to start going for a daily walk instead of sitting on my bum bum! or even a little run around the park with the small person, every little helps as they say! I still haven't found the bits for the wii which i should have! One of my many tasks for next week haha!

Not sure what to do for dinner today. OH got some chicken out of the freezer and i suggested a roast dinner but im not sure i want that..fancy something spicy!! Might make the chicken and veg curry again as that was lush!! Decisions decisions.

Im really looking forward to weigh in tomoro morning. I hope ive lost something! Even if its only a couple of lbs! Its still a loss. I've only used 5 syns today (3 biscuits, whoops!) and was going to save 5 syns for a packet of iced gems for tonight!!




Oh well..Wednesday tomoro, middle of the week already. Where do the days go?! Little one has preschool in the afternoon, im going to try and track my walking down and back to see how fast/slow im going and each week i will try and beat the previous. I WILL BE A SIZE SMALLER FOR SUMMER!!!! maybe even 2, but im not gonna push myself!! I was thinking of buying something nice in a size 16 so i have something to look at and try to get into. Has anyone ever done this before? Does it work or is it a bit intimidating?

I'm going to go now and read some old slimming world mags a friend (who is a sw consultant, how handy!) dropped round for me today. Such a lovely thing to do, and she gave me some scan bran and hifi bars to! What a star, thank you Jenny! x

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment