Sunday 8 January 2012

Its sunday!

The day of rest!

I had a terrible night last night. I tried to go to bed earlyish but just could not sleep, so i got up and started watching a film with the hubby to be, i went back to bed after it had finished but just laid there, eyes open..i just couldnt drop off. So in a huff i got up again (this was at 12:15!) and sat and watched dodgeball on the telly and browsed the internet. After an argument with hubs i was feeling very crappy and couldnt stop thinking about the white bread in the cupboard and the jam in the fridge...i resisted though and so thankful i did. Eventually i was feeling sleepy at 1:30 so decided to try and go back to bed. I woke up at 6:30 when hubs was leaving for work and drifted back off again shortly after. Was woken up at 9:40 by my daughter singing, it was beautiful and i felt much better after having some sleep.

So for breakfast today i had a bowl of all bran and some banana, yum, i do really like all bran but it makes my belly go crazy noisy! I then decided that i would make a tutorial (see previous blog entry!) which has gone down well on my facebook! So glad.

For lunch i made a vegetable soup from swede, potato, carrot and leeks. I added some cannellini beans and 1/4 of a tin of chopped tomatos. seasoned well and added a tiny bit of chilli powder for a bit of a kick. It was lush! I had a slice of nimble bread (3syns) and a tiny bit of butter (1 syn) I topped the soup with my cheese allowance (28g HEA) yum yum yum. Ive just sat down now with a cup of tea and a curly wurly (6 syns) and enjoy some time with my gorgeous girl before hubs gets home later.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment