Thursday 26 January 2012

Mwah!

Hello everyone!

My cold has FINALLY gone, i think it was the longest ever! My wisdom tooth has stopped hurting but now i have other toothy problems but i wont go down that route as it scares me even to think about dentists!

My daughter and i had a lovely weekend away seeing my parents in Reading last weekend. Caught up with my best friends back at home which was fab as always! Didnt get my wagamamas though!
My OH had a few days off at the beginning of the week and we have just generally been pottering around.

Will be right back on SW next week and i am looking forward to it, I need to find a way to do it cheaper otherwise im gonna have no money at the end of it! Unless i just live on pasta and fruit!

I will also be doing a few more tutorials for you all, a sexy valentines day one and a natural every day make up!

Hope you are all well, what have you been up to??

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment