Friday 6 January 2012

a spoonful of...

JAM makes everything better.

I had the biggest headache last night, so decided to flick through the syns part of my SW book to see what low syn sweet things i could have. I found out that a teaspoon of jam is 0.5syns! brilliant, i had a spoonful of apricot jam and instantly felt better. I should remember not t o cut out sugar completely otherwise i start having funny turns!

We had lunch out after swimming yesterday, i had a jacket potato with beans and cheese (asked for the cheese on the side so i could have my allowed amount!) with some coleslaw which i synned as 7syns and some salad. I had a diet coke with it to.
For dinner i had a hot tikka chicken and cous cous salad (5 syns for mugshots couscous and a dollop of mayo) it was bloody lush!

I also had a couple of iced gems (which i also worked out to be 5syns a pack!! NICE!!)

All in all it was a good day, minus the headache. I didnt sleep very well last night so feel like bums again today. Little one didnt go to sleep until 11:45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after having a late nap after swimming, never a good idea and shan't be letting her do it again!! We woke at 9:00 this morning when i suddenly realised the bins weren't out and our big bin was overflowing, yay...trips to the massive communal bin at the end of the road all of next week it is then!

Oh well, my lovely new E.L.F make up arrived this morning, i will be making a video/tutorial/swatches of the bits i got later when im feeling more awake and have had a shower!!!!!!! Exciteeeeeed!

I had my 42g All bran for breakfast topped with chopped grapes, banana and a handful of raspberries. Milk was measured in my new measuring cups (fab to have!!) and taken from my HeA allowance.
Lunch today is Tomato, Basil and roasted pepper soup with some cheese! Cant wait, i loooove soup!!!!!! x

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rach!
    Saw this on FB so I thought I'd have a nose! Interested in your Slimming World exploits! I just started myself so always looking for different things to eat and snack on! Interested to know, you say you had 42g of All Bran, but my book says you should have 35g. Is it just a choice to have a little bit more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Neens,

    35g is right, i have an old book which allows 42g and just copied and pasted the bits from and old food plan i had done! x

    ReplyDelete